Thursday 26 May 2011

Righteo ...

... well I now have 3 correct entries ... wheeeeeee ... this is exciting :)  I'm looking forward to putting together the box of goodies!
Very busy weekend and week ahead so don't know when we'll get a chance to blog.  Going to Wales, getting my tattoo done (the design is wicked) and preparing for a pre-Ofsted inspection so having to go into work for 2 days over the half term - BOO :(
Will blog when we get the chance!

oooh on a side note this is weird:
     
http://www.thebigview.com/pastlife/index.html  
Some of it's a bit close!  Dontcha just love those coincidences?  Bit vague in places though - teacher, mathematician or geologist?  In 1575?  Hmmmmmm.

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to finding out what it was and of course seeing your tatoo. Hope you have a great weekend Scarlett x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya
    I’m just sending out a quick message to let people know their Faith Hope and Charity Swapping partners. Days of spreedsheet fiddling I tell you, if this works it’s going on my CV! I won’t have access to a PC from Tues 31st until June 6th – so any questions will have to wait til I get back I’m afraid. I’m going to put up a quick post on the rules before I go, but for now you can check out your partner’s blog and start figuring out what they might like.
    Your swap partner is Claire at My illustrative Life

    http://illustratorclaire.wordpress.com
    Thanks for playing along!
    Lakota

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment - it's always wonderful to hear from others :)