Thursday 5 May 2011

keeping it second-hand

I've been wanting a pet for ages - we can't have cats or dogs and we haven't got room for rats (my preferred pet).  So I decided that I wanted a dwarf hamster.  I've had hamsters before, they're cute, cuddly, friendly and fun.  And - as it is our way - we kept it second-hand.

I looked on Gumtree for anyone who had unwanted hamsters and found one not very far away - a woman whose family had no time to play with their two Russian Dwarf hamsters.  The hamsters had started fighting and had to be separated.  I would have loved to have taken both but we just didn't have the room for two cages.

So here she is, Mishkin, our second-hand Russian Dwarf Hamster - she's going to get spoiled rotten!
Mishkin's Second Day Mishkin's Second Day Mishkin's Second Day Mishkin's Second Day Mishkin's Second Day Mishkin's Second Day Mishkin's Second Day Mishkin's Second Day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment - it's always wonderful to hear from others :)